It been a long time since Apple has launched the features of iOS 7, and iOS 7 beta was released to the developers with the developer account. Developers have been talking on their blog about iOS and its been a long time. People with iOS device are eagerly waiting for the release of iOS 7.
I was in search of iOS 7 and was waiting since i had no Developers account as asked by Apple. So one of my friend, Anooz Shrestha, gave me the idea to download and install iOS 7 beta with out Developers Account. Just the step i followed to install iOS 7 beta 5 are being listed out here;
1. Go the the Link click here .
2. Download the iOS for the device from “iOS 7 Beta 5 Download Links for Non-Developers (Without UDID) ” in the page. or click here for iPhone 4 (GSM)
3. Following the process you get your iOS 7 beta 5 for download.
4. After installation open your iTunes and “shift+ click on Check for updates” .
5. Give the file destination of the .ipsw.
6. Wait until iTunes finishes the installation.
7. Enjoy iOS 7. 🙂
If the downloaded file is in .dmg format , DMG extractor is available for free , you can google it or for Windows you can download from the link of DMG extractor .
Then extract .ipsw from dmg file and follow the step 4 and above.
This is just an information for the study purpose and is not supported to install without the use of developers id ..